If you are currently a member of the SFRA, LOG IN to see the members'-only portal.
This portal is only for *non-presenters* who wish to attend SFRA 2019 and who are not members of the SFRA.
(Presenters must register via the members'-only portal)
You shall not pass unless you have a special code.
Contact Web Director Katherine Bishop (kbishop at sky dot miyazaki - mic dot ac dot jp) for more information.
The fees for the 2019 conference, as well as the early-bird registration deadline, will be approximately: $175 for non-students and $50 for graduate students (before 13 May), and $225 for non-students and $75 for graduate students (after 13 May). These rates are subject to change.
- · Early-bird registration: Until 12 May.
- · Normal registration: 13 May - 5 June.
- · After 5 June, the on-line system will be closed temporarily.
- Cancellation: 5 June is also the last day to cancel registration and receive a full refund, barring a medical emergency. For more information, contact SFRAHonolulu@gmail.com, as needed.
- On-site registration at Chaminade University begins on 21 June.
A conference travel grant is available for those with difficulty paying for a trip to the islands. Learn about the application process by clicking on this link,then send in your application materials by April 15, 2019.
Questions concerning the conference can be directed to SFRAHonolulu@gmail.com with the subject line "SFRA CONFERENCE QUESTION," or to the conference’s local organizers, John Rieder (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Ida Yoshinaga (email@example.com) of the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa and Justin Wyble (firstname.lastname@example.org) of Chaminade University.